Strategic & Long-Term Planning Course
This PLANORAMA is for you if...
- You have a million ideas and a zillion opportunities that leave you paralyzed, spinning your wheels, very busy and yet feeling like you are doing nothing.
- You are wasting your time and/or money on things that aren't getting you any closer towards your goals.
- You find yourself working all.the.time and feel like you still have nothing to show for it or you realize that work/life balance is, in fact, all out of balance.
In this PLANORAMA, you will...
- Create a solid THREE-YEAR, ONE-YEAR and 90-DAY plan to turn your business dreams into business reality.
- Understand how to slice your goals thinner and thinner to create achievable and completable tasks.
- Implement the exact process needed to establish measurable program and money goals to go from one-to-one to one-to-multi-offering CEO.
If you are ready to go from wasting your time and spinning your wheels in your business endeavors to feeling confident with a solid plan for your business goals, click the button below to join me for The Therapist Leader PLAN-O-RAMA.
Zoey Holguin is an Independent Marriage and Family Therapist with a Supervisor Designation, a California native and a Cleveland, Ohio transplant operating a small group practice specializing in emotionally focused therapy for couples.
Most of her career has been spent in leadership roles and she has found a real passion for assisting therapists in leading others well, another skill we weren’t taught in graduate school. This combined with a passion for entrepreneurial endeavors and the immediate desire to scale her own practice past the one-to-one model before she even began it led her to ask the question of what does it take for therapists to scale…and scale well.
The answer was the creation of a community for therapists — The Therapist Leader — Leadership Coaching & CEO Mindset Training for Psychotherapists. This is a community for psychotherapists to gather resources, training and support to refine their practices, scales their business and work on their leadership skills -- all foundational pillars of business growth.
Zoey loves to spend time with her nieces, is a budding crazy cat lady/mom to Coco and Polly and is pretty much obsessed with all things true crime.